Coaches Tool Box
Please visit our "Coaches Box" for helpful links and tools.
Coaching - 2022
Anyone interested in coaching for the 2022 season should complete one of the following two steps before December 31, 2021:
1. Register a player on the site through the online registration. During registration, specify that you would like to volunteer as a Head Coach or Assistant Coach.
2. Email email@example.com
To provide interested parents information on the requirements of volunteering as a Coach, please view the list below. If you have any questions on the amount of time this volunteer position requires or have questions on any of the list below, please send these quetions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Spring Training Sessions- All Babe Ruth, Majors, Minors, and Farm Head Coaches must attend all Spring Training Sessions in order to get a view of all players prior to the Player Draft.
2. Coaches Meeting and Clinic-
3. Positive Coaching Alliance (PCA) Training. All coaches must have attended or will attend our PCA training.
4. Cal Ripken Coachng Certification. All coaches, including assistant coaches, must complete this one time Coaches Certification Course to be eligible to partipate in SLOYB. Visit the link below to get started. There is a $25 registration fee for this one time Certification. It is a life certification.
http://www.baberuthcoaching.org or http://www.baberuthcoaching.org/coaches/
5. Player Draft- Head Coaches only for Babe Ruth (6 pm), Majors (6 pm), Minors (7 pm) must attend the player draft.
6. Opening Night Ceremonies-
7. SLOYB Board will conduct a background check on all coaches and team parents.
8. Coaches will be responsible for conducting at least one practice and two games per week starting March 3rd through Mid May.